Escondido California 92025
A stunning, completely new design specific for disc brakes.
- Braking at the very last minute, going in faster and coming out stronger than the canti-kids?
- Brakes that work as well at the end of the race as the beginning?
- The ability to run lighter, stronger rims with no braking surface and lower rational weight?
- Flexibility in frame design to further optimize vertical compliance in the rear triangle?
We got that.
This frame takes our sport’s screaming leap into disc-brakes and marries it to the Bailey ethos. This isn’t a design exercise for the interns at a multinational “sporting-goods concern”. This is a race bike, built by racers for racers.
Welcome to the future:
- Monocoque Construction
- Disc-brake specific Geometry
- BB86 Bottom Bracket
- Fully internal, full-length cable housings