BREAKIN' IN THE BARRIERS!
688 W Amidan Dr
Ogden UT 84403
With Cyclocross becoming more popular and exciting, TRP Always likes to be on top. The RevoX is the latest on the cyclocross scene with its ultra light plate construction like the EuroX but with semi-low profile geometry similar to a CR959. This offers profound stopping power and control while still maintaining a good balance of mud clearance at a very low weight. Individual spring tension adjusters let you precisely center your pads while our Inplace Adjust pad holders allow for toe-in and toe-out adjustment. Pad height adjustment insures that you will always hit you rim square. The integrated barrel adjuster end lets you fine tune the feel or make on the fly adjustments. Some might say it will revolutionize the sport.
- Semi low profile carbon fiber arms
- Dual spring tension adjusters
- Integrated barrel adjuster
- Adjustable angle cartridge pads
- Titanium hardware
- Weight: 130 grams per wheel (including hardware)
Cyclocross racing is steeped in history and top racers know from experience which equipment best meets the demands of this rugged sport. When asked what they wanted from their brakes, elite riders gave us some very straight answers. “Make it light and powerful with lots of mud clearance.” Seasoned mechanics added adjustable profile straddle cables, shorter brake pads and custom tunable return springs to the list. The EuroX delivered in spades proven by the numerous championships, repeated podiums and countless six packs won around the world.
- CNC Aluminum cantilever brake
- Open stance provides excellent mud clearance and stopping power with standard road levers
- New “Inplace Adjust” adjustable toe-in brake pad holders
- Road size pads for better frame / fork clearance
o Alloy cable hanger
o Cable barrel adjuster
o Straddle cable
o Stainless mounting bolts
o Extra set of brake pads for Carbon rims
- Front and rear complete set includes all mounting hardware
- Colors: Silver, Black, Red,and Ti Gold
- Weight: 120 grams / wheel